Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lara's happy forever after

On September 26th, 2015, my step-sister Lara was sealed for time and all eternity in the Houstom Texas temple to her eternal companion. It was truly an amazing experience. Despite not being old enough to be in the sealing room, it didn't matter to me. That morning I woke before it was even light outside so Lara's friend Kassie could curl my hair, since I would be a bridesmaid. I was so excited. When we all left for the temple, I could barely contain my excitement. My two brothers and I waited in the waiting room inside the temple, and the happiest feeling came over me. This was it.

It took a lot less time than I thought, and when everyone came out of the temple to lead us outside, I couldn't hold back my excitement to see Lara and Trevor walk out. And when they finally walked out...wow. I had never seen them so happy. And this happiness lasted all night. They looked soooooo happy with the knowledge that this marriage was sealing them forever, and that they had remained righteous enough to be married in the temple. It was like a mini happily ever after. Except forever!

Trevor's groomsmen are so fabulous (that is my brother on the far left)

I guess he is pretty coooooool.


Can you SEEEE our muscles? So strong.

The reception was held at our house. I LOVED the lights.



It was honestly one of the best weekends of my life. The house was filled with seemingly never-ending joy. Family was joined together to celebrate. It was amazing...
 
After witnessing their happiness, that day I solidified my decision to be married in the temple, no matter what, which meant finding an eternal companion that not only could take me to the temple, but WOULD. And that means I need to be the kind of person that I would want to marry.
 
WATCH A PREVIEW OF THEIR WEDDING VIDEO HERE!!!
 
Thanks so much for reading :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so comment!

And if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...