Sunday, November 1, 2015

falling into autumn ♡

It is November 1st, and do you know what that means?? (besides cheesy post titles)  Yeah, that's right! It is now socially acceptable to wear boots and the leaves are going to start changing! Yayyyyy! (can you tell I'm excited?)


Image Source


Yeah, that pretty much sums it up nicely. But honestly, this month makes me so happy. I absolutely love the fall season, and I am espeically looking forward to this fall season. It probably has something to do with the fact my birthday is in December and I'll be able to go (hopefully assuming I get asked) on lots of fun fall/winter-themed dates, like ice-skating. Or maybe it has something to do with hot chocolate and sweater weather. Nonetheless, I am taking this opportunity on November 1st to make a list of a bunch of things I am thankful for or looking forward to this month! I totally encourage ya'll to do the same thing. It's great to reflect on the things you're greatful for, and to truly develop that sense of gratitude.
  • Cozy sweaters
  • Knee length boots, booties (don't worry, these boots go up to your ankles, NOT your butt), boots of all sizes, etc.
  • Warm drinks (hello hot cocoa)
  • Cold weather, but not too cold because #TEXAS
  • Long, chilly, cool walks with my dogs as I contemplate life
  • BONFIRES (I seriously love when my clothes smell like bonfire smoke, it reminds me of when I was younger)
  • Nice smelling candles and lotions from Bath & Body Works ♡♡
  • Scarves, mittens, and long, fluffy socks in the shape of cupcakes! (wait, what? Eden are you crazy?) No, I am NOT! Look!!
 
Aren't they cute?? And they transform into these!
Yeah, go buy some. My mom always puts a pair in my stocking, much love for that.
  • Leaves changing colors
  • Crispy air
  • Rainy days (I honestly love the sound of rain, especially waking up to it/falling asleep to it)
  • Blankets and cuddling up into them like a burrito, although it makes it incredibly hard to get up out of bed
  • Stepping on crunchy leaves
  • Service!
  • Fall hairstyles (can I get a 'heck-yeah' to braids?)
  • Pumpkin pancakes (my mom made some today and they were divineeee)
  • APPLE CIDER
  • Family time, especially with all the breaks from school
  • Hoodiessss, which I actually own NONE and need to find one
Yeah, so um, I love this time of year if you couldn't tell. I mean what's NOT to love? I hope this list was able to remind ya'll of some of the amazing things this season brings! And remember to be grateful ;)

Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so comment!

And if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...