Tuesday, November 10, 2015

the top 5 of my favorite, fabulous bloggers!

Today I figured I'd do a round-up post on my top 5 favorite bloggers! This was super hard, because I love reading so many blogs and there are so many amazing bloggers out there, but I finally managed to narrow it down. I highly encourage ya'll to check these blogs out! You won't regret it.

  • In the Head of Al

Image Source

This woman is an amazing example to me of the kind of person I want to be when I grow up. When I see pictures of her, I can literally see the light emanating from her. Her story is inspiring and her style of writing is great. I could watch her videos forever. I also can't wait to buy her book.

She inspires me to be a better person, and to love myself. I just love her vibes.

  • Life Through a Lens

Kallie is such a talented photographer, writer, and videographer! I always love checking out her new posts and following along with her life. She inspired me, along with a few others, to really get into photography. She has such a sweet personality! For some reason, her website does not want to be nice to me at the moment. But here is the link.

  • Silver Lining


Image Source

I recently became obsessed with reading this blog. I absolutely love the photography and writing! And don't get me started on the How We Wore It link-ups. I desperately want to start doing those with everyone! They're so creative and I love what Brooke comes up with. She recently started her own photography business, and it is pretty amazing as well!

  • Mom, the Intern
So yeah, I MAY or may not have found this blog and read all 400+ posts in one day. Hey, what can I say? It was good. How she tells her life is relatable and it gets you hooked. She has such a wonderful personality and the CUTEST kids. Definitely worth a read.

  • Rachel Sayumi


Image Source

Another recent favorite. This girl's style and fashion-sense is out of this world. It also gives me hope, because I, too, give myself three days {or more...?} of sweatpants at school. She is a gorgeous human being, and the clothes and products she writes about are affordable!

I hope ya'll take the time to check some of these blogs out! A lot of them inspired me to blog, and they're proof of how amazing this big ol' blogosphere is!

Thanks for reading :)
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so comment!

And if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...