Tuesday, December 29, 2015

5 cute, modest outfits for the winter season!

Hey ya'll! So a few weeks ago, I found a SUPER cute Instagram account called all___things__modestly_mormon. It's run by this 16-year-old Mormon girl who not only creates funny memes, but also super stylish, modest outfits using Polyvore! I absolutely loveeeed going through her feed and liking basically, well, everything. I thought it would be a cool idea to team up with her and create five cute outfits to wear this season, including hair styles and where you can purchase everything. I hope ya'll enjoy, and I definitely recommend going and following her account. You won't regret it!


top:silkfred.com jeans:wraplondon.com boots:stevemadden.com earrings:nordstrom.com scarf:luxurydivas.com
This one is definitely one of my favorites. I love how everything compliments each other; the shoes, earrings, sweater and scarf!

top: hm.com vest: madewell.com pants: vestiairecollective.com shoes: shein.com scarf: stylebop.com
This hairstyle is super cute and chic, and the pants really brighten up the outfit! Not to mention those cute, leopard-print shoes!

dress: beautifulhalo.com, shoes: newchic.com, necklace: pinterest.com
This outfit would be really nice for church! I dream of the day I can style my hair like that.

top:hm.com, jeans: matchesfashion.com, flats: jcrew.com, necklace: calypsostbarth.com
Maybe it has something to do with the tumblr-looking messy bun, or the red nail polish, but I think this is a really cute outfit for a more laidback day!

And last but not least ...

sweater:amazon.com, skirt:net-a-porter.com, shoes:zooshoo.com, necklace: maxandchloe.com
Honestly, this is what I would totally wear for a dress-up day at school! Hahaha! Very fun and creative.

I hope you all liked some of these outfits, and don't forget to go check out more of her super cute ideas on Instagram! I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas :)


Follow

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Eden Loved the post and your about me section quite interesting! good to know more about you! Keep writing, you're doing good!
    and yes, you can check my blog as well at sheena-sh.blogspot.in
    Take care dear!
    Sheetal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it! I can't wait to check out your blog. Thanks for leaving me a comment. Take care :)

      Delete
  3. Hey this is awesome! But I now have changed my name to all___things__modestly_mormon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article,Lace Wedding dress it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so comment!

And if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...