Saturday, December 5, 2015

soaking up this autumn sunshine

This weekend has been pretty great so far.
 
The weekend... meant for relaxation and an escape from the stress of school. And that is what it's been. Yesterday, I got a call from a young woman leader from church. The 16-18 year old boys and girls from my church were going on a camp-out, and since I would be 16 in a few days, they said they would wait for me if I wanted to tag along. Spontaneously, and to my parents' amazement, I said yes. Quickly flinging things into a backpack, I was there in five minutes flat.
 
I've only been camping ONCE before. This time was so fun. The campsite was gorgeous but FREEZING. I would've froze if it hadn't been for the fire we made. It also had this beautiful lake with a dock, and when we woke up and exited our tent, the sun hit the water just right. I wish my camera hadn't died, otherwise I would've taken pictures.
 
Speaking of cameras, I got a camera yesterday. And today, I decided to test it out.
 
The weather today was fabulous, and since I was itching to take pictures, I went to my backyard to photograph my dogs. They're siblings, and they're both English Creme golden retrievers. I love them.






Biscuit seriously looks like a big bear in this. Watch out!


I only took this picture to show how my dogs are confused and think they're goats. They love eating grass??


I caught him mid-chew ;) What a goof-ball.


I'm so thankful for all of God's creations. They really are beautiful.

What is your favorite thing about fall?
 
Don't forget to follow on Follow for updates whenever I post!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so comment!

And if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...