Wednesday, February 17, 2016

february favorites ♡

 
Movies & Shows
- Pretty Little Liars has returned with a bang. My guilty pleasure that I really need to catch up on.
- Tomorrowland (Watched this on Netflix with my family. CRAZY movie...)

Youtube Channels
- Brooklyn and Bailey (Their videos are so cute, fun, and creative! I love their family)
- Cailee Rae (This girl sings, and she sings WELL. You should watch her music covers)
- Freddy My Love (Found this beauty guru, and she's from London. She has such an adorable personality and her ACCENT ah. She calls hair ties HAIR BOBBLES and bobby pins GRIPS)
 
 
Image Source from her YouTube channel

Books
- The Book Thief (I read this for my choice novel in English class and the perspective in that book is refreshing and soooooo different!! The message is really impactful as well)
- Paper Towns (I re-read this for the second time and it ignited that feeling of wanting summer to be here and just wanting to go on crazy adventures in the middle of the night with my best friends)

Music
- Twenty-One Pilots; few specific songs are House of Gold, Faily Local, and Polarize
- Alessia Cara's entire album called Know-It-All
- Let It Go by James Bay (wait till you hear me sing this at the top of my lungs. You will run.)
- Stay by Kygo (super up-beat song that I lovelovelove)
- Hymn for The Weekend by Coldplay (It has Beyoncé IN IT, need I say anything more?)

Fashion & Beauty
- Glasses. It didn't occur to me until a few weeks ago that people actually wear glasses NOT TO SEE but as ACCESSORIES for fashion. Like why didn't I think of that?? They're really cute and chic. But I have contacts haha.
- Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara from L'Oréal. At one point I refused to use any mascara besides Maybelline, but then I decided to go out on a limb and buy this. I DO NOT regret. This is by far my favorite, like where can I buy it in bulk?? I don't even have to use eyeliner now, which is great because I don't have time for that hahaha.

Church Talks
- "Your Happily Ever After" by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- "The Race of Life" by President Thomas S. Monson

Highly recommend these two if you want to understand more about your purpose here on Earth and especially if you want direction in life. Some wonderful insight :)

Food
- Texas Sheet Cake. Otherwise known as The Holy Grail of Texas, ladies and gents. It's better than brownies. It's better than cake. You will not be disappointed. Want a post where I include how to make it, along with the full recipe? Leave me a comment ;)

I hope ya'll liked this round-up of my favorites from February! I know the month isn't over yet but I figured I might as well post since I haven't posted anything recently.

Don't forget to find me on Bloglovin' :) Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so comment!

And if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...