Thursday, January 7, 2016

awkward & awesome thursday!

Awkward
- Getting stopped by multiple people to inform us that our truck's back brake light was out. Much appreciated, but still awkward nonetheless when we had to roll the windows down...
- Walking down a hallway to class and hearing multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) cases of, "Yeah, my religions project was on Mormonism. I had Eden help me!!" and "Dude me too!!"
- Being asked multiple times throughout the day why I was reading a book called, "Tattooed Mormon." Um it's MORE THAN THE Tattooed Mormon. Jeez can't you see that fine print. No? Yeah me neither...
- Handing my teacher a $100 bill and praying she could make change for it.

Awesome
- She actually had change.
- Getting Al Carraway's More Than the Tattooed Mormon in the mail after waiting for it to come in stock on Amazon (book review coming soon)
- Being one lesson away from finishing my online driver's ed course!
- Realizing I don't have to go to school tomorrow because a Student Council Leadership Convention
 (we get lunch AND dinner)
- Turning two projects in on time :,,)
- THIS DANG BOOK LIKE IT'S JUST SO GOOD!!

Okay ... that is all.

What awkward and awesome things are going on in your life? Leave me a comment!

Don't forget to follow this blog on Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so comment!

And if you have a blog, feel free to leave me a link to it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...